Learn the latest technology updates from IEEE Computer Society.
Explore the research advancements and interesting articles from leading magazines and journals of the IEEE Computer Society.
Note: These links will take you to the IEEE Computer Society Digital Library.
- AffectiveNet: Affective-Motion Feature Learning for Microexpression Recognition
- Instagram Use as a Multimedia Platform for Sharing Images and Videos: Links to Smartphone Addiction and Self-Esteem
- IEEE COMPUTER SOCIETY
- Multimedia Research for Response and Management of COVID-19 and Future Pandemics
- Generalized Face Antispoofing by Learning to Fuse Features From High- and Low-Frequency Domains
- Simulation-Based Training via a “Readymade” Virtual World Platform: Teaching and Learning With Minecraft Education
- Toward a Quantum Software Engineering
- Influence of Technological Resources on the Development of Mathematical Competence in High School
- IEEE Computer Societ
- Technology-Enhanced Educational Escape Rooms: A Road Map
- Visualizing Change in Agile Safety-Critical Systems
- Scientific Software Testing Goes Serverless: Creating and Invoking Metamorphic Functions
- An Exploratory Study of Machine Learning Model Stores
- Toward a Technical Debt Conceptualization for Serverless Computing
- Gendered Experiences of Software Engineers During the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Fusion of Secure Function Evaluation and Logic Synthesis
- The People Who Live in Glass Houses Are Happy the Stones Weren't Thrown at Them [From the Editors]
- SolarWinds and the Challenges of Patching: Can We Ever Stop Dancing With the Devil?
- Technical Leverage: Dependencies Are a Mixed Blessing
- QuteVis: Visually Studying Transportation Patterns Using Multisketch Query of Joint Traffic Situations
- Blending Machine Learning and Interaction Design in Audio Explorer
- Visualizing Acoustic Imaging of Hydrothermal Plumes on the Seafloor
- CLEVis: A Semantic Driven Visual Analytics System for Community Level Events
- Virtual Reality Application for Fostering Interest in Art